Terms & Conditions
Limitations on Hire Agreements
For all hirers the following conditions must be met:
- You must be over 25 and under 75 years of age for car hire
- You must be over 25 and under 75 years of age for van hire
- You must have held a Full Driving Licence for more than 2 years
- You must be free from any serious convictions that would prevent you from hiring from us.
- If you have 5 penalty points or more, a small charge may be incurred
- You must provide a Full Driving Licence, held for more than 2 years
- You must provide a Utility Bill, dated within the last 12 weeks, confirming the hirer’s address.
Booking Confirmation is subject to a £ 100 deposit, made payable at time of booking.
Your deposit is automatically returned within 10 working days after the return of the Hire Vehicle.
Unless 14 days notice is given in respect of a cancellation or change of booking, the deposit is non-refundable
Hirers wishing to take a vehicle overseas / cross border must receive prior permission to take the vehicle out of the U.K. and the vehicle must be returned to the U.K. Administration Charges may be applied to your hire. Please contact the office on 01978 314151, at least one week prior to the pickup date and they will make the necessary arrangements.
How to Share your Driving Licence
- Go to www.gov.uk/view-driving-licence
- Enter your driver number, National Insurance number, and the postcode shown on your current driving licence.
- Tick, when you have read the privacy notice and click the ‘View Now’ button.
- You will now be able to view your driving licence information. To share your driving licence with another person, select the “Share your licence information” tab.
- Click on the ‘Get a Code’ button.
- You will now be shown a check code which is case sensitive. Pass the check code onto whoever needs to view your licence. You will also need to provide them with the last 8 characters of your driving licence number.
When you collect the vehicle, please bring your Driving Licence and National Insurance Number; with this information, you will be able to access the Share My Licence website.
When you collect the vehicle, if you do not have your National Insurance Number, but do have your Driving Licence Number, you will be asked to give your permission verbally to the DVLA to disclose your driving licence information, using their premium rate telephone service. A charge will be made for using this option.